It’s hard to believe 2015 is coming to a close. I know we all say that every year, but it does seem like the days are going by faster with each passing year. For me, 2015 came with some really great highs…..and some pretty lowwwwww low’s. It was a year of transitions for me. My son started school, my role as a stay at home mom changed, relationships were born, while some ended. All in all, it was a really great year. I continue to be blessed.
We accomplished some pretty big projects around the house as well, all of which was documented here, a la blog. 🙂 I wanted to put together a recap of my most popular blog posts for this year.
- DIY Patio String Lights – String lights were all the rave this Summer. I had to come up with something creative to attach my lights to above my patio. See the full tutorial and post here!
2. Painted Countertops and Bead board Backsplash: It’s been almost a full year since I painted my laminate countertops! I’ll do a post soon on how they’re holding up….hint….I still love them! See the full post Here!
3. Before & After’s….4 Years Later: This might be MY favorite post of 2015. I compiled some pictures of our house when we first purchased and then compared them to pictures now! The transformations are incredible! And we didn’t do any actual renovating! Just cosmetic fluff! 🙂 See the full post Here!
4. Repurposed Design Series – Project #3: I did an awesome collaboration with some really awesome bloggers during the Summer. We called it the Repurposed Design Series. We each featured an item we repurposed, and then challenged our Instagram and blog followers to do the same! It was a hit and so much fun! One of my most popular posts in 2015 was my third project I took on during that series! I used lots of free pallets to fence in my garden! We still LOVE this little space. My daughter takes the chickens out of their coop and lets them graze in this fence now that it’s cold and there aren’t any veggies growing. You can see the full post here.
5. Home Tour Feature: I was honored to be chosen as one of The Society Letters’ home tour features. It was a fun experience and ended up as one of my most popular posts of 2015! See the full tour in here!
6. DIY Pottery Barn Clock: I get asked ALL the time on Instagram where I got my clock. I made it! And, naturally, I did a full tutorial on it! See it here!
7. Lastly, and one of my favorite projects of 2015…..My Potting Shed: I have this quaint little shed out back that was built in the 50’s for the little girl that lived here to use as a play house. We’ve used it as storage and such, but this Summer I turned half of it into my own personal potting shed. I LOVE sitting in here alone with my thoughts. See the post here!
There ya go! My 7 most popular posts of 2015! I can’t wait to see what 2016 brings! 🙂 Thanks so MUCH for stopping!